Home Security Camera Systems: Top 5 Best Wireless Home Security Camera Systems – It is true that you cannot observe your office or home, 24 X 7 but home security camera systems can easily do that. The wireless security cameras have various functions as any area can be monitored by using them. This control can be exercised both during the day as well as the night time. These security systems send prompt alerts for unrecognized objects – motion as well as sound detection, to you smartphones.
You can leave all your security issues now because these systems will guard all the time, for you. No activity will go unnoticed by you. Here you can check the best wireless security systems for your homes and decide which one to buy. After that, you will be relaxed regarding the safety of your place.
Home Security Camera Systems: Top 5 Best Wireless Home Security Camera Systems
Q-See QT5682-8E3-1 8 Channel High Resolution Cameras
These have a 960H/ 760p DVR and 1TB HDD pre – installed. The system has eight, weather – proof high-resolution cameras. It has a small, convenient design. Each of these eight cameras provides night vision up to 100 feet. It also supports remote internet monitoring. Live streaming of the videos can be done directly to a PC, laptop or Mac. The cameras are high definition and hence, provide a clearer view and larger videos with obvious greater detailing.
Funlux 8CH Surveillance Security Camera System
The cameras are water – proof with high resolution. Motion detection by the cameras sends mobile push alerts as well as email notifications. These have a recording resolution of 960 H and also HDMI port, for viewing in high resolution. For live viewing as well as playbacks, free of cost Zsight application can be installed to your smartphones.
Amcrest 960H Video Security System
This system consists of four high-resolution cameras. These are weather proof and give excellent video clarity as well as quality. Remote viewing is possible on iPad, iPhone as well as android devices, with the help of an application. It has longer recording periods when you use motion detection and the lower resolution settings too. USB backup feature is also present.
Zmodo PKD-DK4216with 4 Night Vision Cameras
The system is a 3G phone as well as the internet accessible. It has a 4 channel DVR. VGA output is given for PC monitoring. Also, a hard drive of 500 GB is installed in it. You can easily keep a tab on the exteriors as well as the interiors of your house.
Vimtag (Fujikam) 361 HD security camera
It supports easy WiFi connection by WPS, has an internal slot for SD card, with a recommendation for 32GB. The cameras have amazingly clear night vision and also, three time’s digital zoom. The HD video quality is stunning and of 1280X720p.
What to Know before buying?
Before you buy home security camera systems, you need to take care of certain things.
- Make sure the camera has good video clarity. It costs a little higher but is worth every bit the money. They will give a clear picture and hence, help you keep things secure.
- Put night vision feature as a priority. After all, this is the time when criminals really leave their hideouts.
- Motion detection must also be high on your list of requirements. But in this case, you need to also check if you will be enabled to narrow the range of the scan as well as adjust the sensitivity. After all, you don’t want false alerts to be created by legitimate moving objects like plants blown by the wind.
- The feature of saving videos externally can also help in case of legal issues.
- If you desire to keep your home security systems to keep running at all times, the high-end models also have separate DVR for video recording purposes.
- Check what the lag time is. If it is high, then you should skip the camera as it won’t show the event when it is happening.
Check out these home security cameras and buy the best to secure you place. You will never have to worry about any activities taking place without your knowledge.