Since toddlers were introduced to the Sims 4, a lot of players have made it their duty to ensure they grow up appropriately. This requires several things such as making sure they are healthy, happy, and in possession of necessary skills.
If you fall into this category of people, you can further ensure the welfare of your toddler Sim by using cheats. This will enable you unlock certain traits and make the Sims better than they would otherwise be.
How to Use Cheats
Before you can utilize cheats in this game, you first need to enable them. Here is how you can do that:
- Clicking CTRL + Shift + C simultaneously on your keyboard to open the cheat console.
- Input “testingcheats true” in the open console and hit Enter on your keyboard to activate cheats.
Once this is done, any cheat you enable in the game going forward will work – at least on most occasions.
Sims 4 Mood Cheats
You can accomplish several things in Sims 4 with cheats including manipulating your Sims moodlets. Moodlets in this context refer to your toddler’s moods. Further, these cheats can help your Sims acquire important skills faster than usual.
A note of caution: ensure you have a concrete reason for manipulating your Sims moodlets. As a rule of thumb, only do this when your Sims is experiencing negative moods such as when they are sad, tense, and uncomfortable, among others.
The following are toddler cheats you can use to influence your Sim’s moodlets:
- add_buff PlayfulHigh – Will change your Sims’ moodlet to a playful one.
- add_buff EnergizedHigh – Will result in your Sims becoming energized.
- remove_all_buffs – Will wipe your Sims moodlets clean and remove everything.
Toddler Skill Cheats
As you know, the Sims 4 has a variety of skills. And the level you have reached with a particular one depends on how proficient you are with it. However, cheats allow you to do much more. For instance, you can change the skill level of your toddler Sims even if you do not have the required proficiency.
If you can build your Sims skill level to 3, whether fairly or otherwise, it will earn the happy toddler trait. And if you can go further and get it to level 5, it will earn the top-notch toddler trait.
Why is this useful? A toddler Sims that has reached level 2 proficiency of the potty skill will no longer have to be taught the skill. With cheats, you can get to this level faster and skip the otherwise grueling process of getting your Sims here.
The following are some of the toddler skill cheats you can use to manipulate your Sim’s skill levels and which skills they influence:
- set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_communication # – Allows you to change your Sim’s communication skill level.
- set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_imagination # – Enables you to max out your Sim’s imagination skill level.
- set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_potty # – Can be used to change your Sim’s potty skill level.
- set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_movement # – Can be used to increase or decrease your Sim’s movement skill level.
- set_skill_level statistic_skill_toddler_thinking # – Allows you to manipulate your Sim’s thinking skill level.
Note: the “#” symbol in the codes above should be replaced with any figure between 1 and 5. Bear in mind that 1 represents the lowest skill level while 5 represents the highest.
Toddler Need Cheats
Toddlers are quite difficult to manage. This can be attributed to their wild mood swings, among others: in one moment, they are ecstatic, the next, they are irritable, hungry, and screaming. To better manage their wild, unpredictable moods, consider using Toddler need cheats.
Some of these cheats are:
- fillmotive motive_attention to satisfy your Sim’s attention needs.
- fillmotive motive_bladder to ensure their bladder needs i.e. urination needs, are satisfied.
- fillmotive motive_energy to ensure they have a satisfactory supply of energy.
- fillmotive motive_fun this will ensure their thirst for fun is met.
- fillmotive motive_hunger to satiate their hunger.
- fillmotive motive_hygiene this will ensure their need for hygiene is fulfilled.
- fill_all_commodities to satisfy all of your toddler’s needs.
Toddler CAS Cheats
It is possible that when your Sims becomes a toddler, you do not like their appearance. Do not worry, you can do something about it; The Sims 4 CAS Full Edit Mode cheat will provide you with the tools you need to edit your toddler Sims and improve their appearance.
To use this cheat, first enable cheats as you’ve been taught. Then, input cas.fulleditmode and press Enter. Consequently, you will have a measure of control over your Sims and how they appear.